Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas is just a few weeks away!

There's only a few weeks left to get those fun stocking stuffers for Christmas. I have many things made and ready to fill up your little ones stockings. Make sure to take a look while supplies last! Depending on the item I should have a little time left for certain custom orders as well!


I have been having LOADS of fun crafting custom orders lately!! Thanks to all who order so many fun unique things, I just love making something new!! I can't WAIT to post pictures of all these things soon, BUT, can't show you till after Christmas!! NO PEAKING!! lol


Here's hoping that next year will afford me more time to get on both my blogs and post a little of what's going on with our lives and with Kelly's Crafty Creations. I hope to do more crafts shows next year after a few winter months of strait time to makes lots of fun things for the shows!


I have all sorts of fun idea's roaming around in my head that I can't wait to start trying after the new year! Here praying that everyone will have a wonderful and blessed Christmas!! God bless you all!!


(Ben in Kayla's dress up cape... so cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment